Review : Gun Moll by Bethany-kris and Erin Ashley Tanner
Until she shows up and all eyes are on them …
Melina Morgan survives—that’s just what she does. She’s never been able to depend on anyone but herself to keep her safe and get things done. When a chance encounter puts her in a bad situation with the cops and the mafia, Melina has no choice but to put her faith in the hands of a man that not only infuriates her with his cocky arrogance, but catches her interest, too. Playing pretend in a fake relationship with Mac doesn’t seem all that terrible, until pretend turns real and bullets start to fly.
A man is nothing without his woman …
When the attention on Mac and Melina turns from bad to worse, and someone in the Pivetti Crime Family decides the couple needs to go, they know they’re fighting an uphill battle alone. But making it to the end alive means Mac could get what he’s always wanted, and Melina might find what she didn’t even know she needed.
Together, they’ll make waves the mafia has no choice but to notice …
REVIEW
Love books of this genre, like the action, suspense, twists and enter this world of mobsters.I met the author Bethany-kris this year, but as soon as I see that she is releasing a new book on partner or alone run to read this cuz I know she's going to carry me to the world of complete mafia
Gun moll Did not disappoint one bit. It has suspense, lots of action, romance, hot scenes and fantastic characters.Melissa showed a woman different than I imagine, but I think that's what made me like her so much.She is a survivor, tough, independent, determined, strong and brave.She is his own hero, not needing anyone to save if butt because she does it very well. And Mac is also an incredible hero, he is as determined as Melissa.These two together are the perfect combination. In some moments they reminded me the Mr and Mrs smith. But seriously these two together are unbeatable.
The only negative thing is that the book ends with a cliffhanger, but good news is that the second book is already here so I won't have to nail-biting anxiety Lol.
Anyway, I can only say that if you have a thing for books with mobsters, you have to read this book is to know Melissa and Mac.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars
Nenhum comentário: