Review : Singe by Aly Martinez

21:10




She was my nightmare. Every time I closed my eyes, I watched her fall into that inferno. Over and over, I failed to save her.

I hadn’t been able to reach her, and the guilt only burned hotter over time. Four years later, I was the unreachable one.

Heroes aren’t always saints. Sometimes, we’re nothing more than jaded sinners driven by sleepless nights and hearts full of darkness.

And then I met her. She was a dreamer who managed to soothe my scars and heal my wounds.

But, as the flames closed in around us, I feared I wasn’t the right man to save her. That is until I realized she was the one woman I’d burn the world down to protect.






                                                                                REVIEW 

 
Singe is the first book in the new series by the author Aly Martinez and I can only say that it was an absolutely fantastic start. With a fantastic writing, and to be able to innovate and amaze me with every new book I loved every page of this book.

I'm not going to get into the merits of the story, because I think one of the things that made me like it was unraveling it page by page.What I can say is that this is a story between two people who have been through a lot. It's a beautiful love story, but personally I think it is also a story of forgiveness, acceptance and move on. 

I loved Rhion and Jude. They're absolutely imperfect, with their mistakes, doubts, fears, insecurities and I somehow felt a connection with them.I loved the way that aly Martinez progressed their story, not rushing into anything and not adding unnecessary drama.I love how this book shows me that a story can have two sides and two viewpoints. That each person sees and deals with a situation on your own.

One of the highlights and I love about this book is that in each story aly Martinez shows us the importance of the family and this is no different.The guardian protection are a family and that there are others. I loved to read a little about them and I hope some of these characters making their own history in the future.

Singe Is a very well written story, a romance with a mystery in your background. A story that held my attention and got me in the early pages. It's a wonderfully story

“Are you real?”A slow smile pulled at his lips as he replied, “I am. And so are you, my beautiful Butterfly.” 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.