Resenha/Review : Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels

13:18


I spent twenty years waiting for Trent Hennington to open his eyes and see me. But it was all for nothing. He chose to keep himself guarded and let me walk away, proving that my time and efforts were wasted.

I’m done being invisible.
It’s time to move on.

A single dance sets my new reality into motion, and I welcome it. After all, Cooper Townsend is perfect. He’s kind, sexy, and attentive—everything a girl could want.

I thought I got it right this time.
That my heart could mend, and I would be happy.
Apparently, some things really are just too hard to walk away from. 





Resenha/Review 

Finalmente a história de Trent e Grace . Eu estava ansiosa pela história desses dois desde que eles foram introduzidos em Say you Stay .  Algo me dizia que Corinne Michael deixou a melhor história para o final e eu não estava enganada.

Trent e Grace tem um relacionamento de idas e vindas a 20 anos . Mas finalmente Grace chegou ao seu limite de esperar para que Trent abra seus olhos e realmente invista no relacionamento deles . Ela está decidida a deixar ele ir e tentar seguir em frente , e a possibilidade de algo novo está bem diante dela quando Cooper seu amigo de longa data começa a pedir uma chance para ela . Agora Grace tem que decidir se está pronta para realmente  seguir em frente com outra pessoa ou se  o coração dela vai falar mais alto . E Trent tem que decidir se ele está disposto a lutar por ela ou ver ela seguindo em frente com outra pessoa .

 Eu odeio triângulos amorosos , realmente odeio ver a heroína não saber a quem seu coração pertence e ficar correndo de um para o outro . E fiquei feliz que isso não aconteceu aqui . Eu estava hesitante em ler como a autora lidaria com essa situação , mas ela fez isso de forma brilhante e satisfastoria . Em momento nenhum houve dúvida a quem o coração de Grace pertencia . As vezes o coração quer o que ele quer .

Velhos conhecidos reaparecem aqui afinal  todos eles são parte de uma grande família . Foi bom rever Zac Presley, Wyatt, and Angie  aqui , afinal todos  eles têm história juntos e de alguma forma estão ligados . Cooper aqui tem uma grande participação nessa história , e eu sei que eu sou a minoria aqui , mas eu não me importo com ele , na verdade só queria que ele desaparecesse logo da história.

Grace e Trent são personagens fantásticos e torci muito para que eles encontrassem seu caminho de volta um para o outro . Grace é doce , meiga mas também sabe ser teimosa e dura quando precisa . E Trent  eu comecei o livro querendo bater nele , mas a cada página ele me conquistava mais . Os motivos dele para não se comprometer eram bestas , mas eram os motivos dele . A jornada desses dois foi cheia de altos e baixos e puxa e repuxa , mas no final tudo valeu a pena . Eu gostei muito da 
história mas os 50% finais é o que fez meu coração derreter , foi incrível .

You forgot the part about where I want to be someone’s world.”

… “You forgot the part where you already are.”

Say I'm yours é uma história  emocional sobre segundas chances . É  intensa , poderosa ,de partir o coração , mas que no final vai te deixar com o sorriso no rosto . Eu ri , eu chorei e eu segurei minha respiração nesse livro . Corinne michaels mais uma vez entregou a seus leitores uma história maravilhosa .
***
5 stars !! 


Finally the story of Trent and Grace. I was looking forward to the story of these two since they were introduced in Say you'll Stay.Something told me that Corinne Michael left the best story for the final and I wasn't wrong.


Trent and Grace Trent and Grace has a relationship of comings and goings to 20 years. But finally Grace came to limit your wait for Trent open your eyes and really invest in their relationship.She is determined to let him go and try to move on, and the possibility of something new is right in front of her when Cooper your long-time friend begins to ask her a chance.Now Grace has to decide if you're ready to really move on with someone else or if her heart will speak up.. And Trent has to decide whether he is willing to fight for her or see her moving on with someone else.


I hate love triangles, really hate to see heroin not knowing who your heart belongs and running from one to the other. And I was happy it didn't happen here.I was hesitant to read as the author to deal with this situation, but she did it brilliantly and satisfastoria. In time no doubt whom Grace's heart belonged.Sometimes the heart wants what it wants.


Old faces reappear here after all they are all part of one big family.It was good to see Zac Presley, Wyatt, and Angie here, after all they all have history together and somehow are connected.Cooper here has a large stake in this story, and I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't mind it, actually only wanted him gone out of history.


Grace and Trent are fantastic characters and twisted too so that they found your way back to each other. Grace is sweet, but also can be stubborn and tough when need. And Trent I started the book wanting to slap him, but every page he conquered more. His motives for not compromising were beasts, but they were his motives.The journey of these two was full of ups and downs and pulling and jerking, but in the end it was all worth it.I really liked the story but the final 50% is what made my heart melt, it was amazing.

You forgot the part about where I want to be someone’s world.”

… “You forgot the part where you already are.”


Say I'm Yours it's a wonderfully emotional love story. Is intense, powerful, heartbreaking, but that in the end will leave you with a smile on her face.I laughed, I cried and I held my breath in that book. Corinne michaels once again gave its readers a wonderful story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Estrelas/stars


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.