Resenha/Review: Take me Back by Meghan March

16:09
We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after.

Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built.

It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work.

I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything.

Two damaged people.

Countless secrets.

The fight of our lives.

We might be broken, but we’re not done.
 




Resenha/Review 

Take me Back é uma história original e emocional sobre segundas chances no amor . Se a maioria das histórias nós acompanhamos o caminho de um casal até seu final feliz , aqui a autora nos mostra que sem sempre a história acaba ali . Aqui vemos um casal lutando pelo seu casamento .

 Com uma premissa original ,Meghan March conseguiu me manter envolvida nessa história nas primeiras paginas , a mistura do romance entre nossos protagonistas e o mistério e segredos que envolviam eles me fez começar o meu jogo de adivinhação. 


Kat e Dane são personagens fantásticos e realísticos ao meu ver . É inegável que esses dois ainda se amavam e que a química escaldante entre eles ainda está ali. Mas  também vemos que segredos , inseguranças foram o que afastaram esses dois e agora temos que descobrir se eles podem consertar o seu casamento .

  Apesar de ideia da história ser original e promissora , acho que  os momentos finais dessa história deixou a desejar .  Foi tudo resolvido rápido demais , sem muita explicação , acho que faltou desenvolvimento . Não foi algo que me convenceu , mas também não foi algo que estragou a história também .

Take me Back é uma história  bem balanceada entre romance , diversão e suspense na medida certa . E apesar de o final ser corrido e mal desenvolvido foi uma leitura que me manteve entretida até o final .

****

Take me Back is an original and emotional story about second chances at love.If most of the stories we follow the path of a couple until your happy ending, here the author shows us that without always the story ends there.Here we see a couple fighting for your marriage.

With an original premise, Meghan March managed to keep me involved in this story on the front pages, the mixture of romance between our protagonists and the mystery and secrecy surrounding them made me start my guessing game. 

Kat and Dane are fantastic characters and realistic in my view. It is undeniable that these two love each other and that the scorching chemistry between them is still there. But we also see what secrets, insecurities were what away those two and now we have to figure out if they can fix your marriage.

“We’re right here. We might be drifting, but we’re not done yet. 

Although the story idea be original and promising, I think the final moments of the story left something to be desired.It's all been resolved too quickly, without much explanation, I think I missed development. It wasn't something that convinced me, but it wasn't something that spoiled the story too.

Take me Back Take me Back is a well-balanced story between romance, fun and suspense in the right measure. And although the end run and poorly developed was a reading that kept me entertained until the end.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Estrelas/ Stars 





Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.