Resenha/Review : Before I Ever Met you by Karina Halle

Título - Before I Ever Met you 
Autora- Karina Halle  
Não lançado no Brasil.
Recebemos o ARC do livro.

Classificação: 5/5 estrelas

I first met William McAlister when I was just a teenager.

He was handsome, had a beautiful wife and was on the verge of success, having just joined my father as his business partner. Mr. McAlister was full of smooth charm, but back then he was barely a blip on my radar. Just a family friend.

Fast forward ten years: I’m 25 years old and a single mom trying to make things right for her seven-year old son. I’ve made some mistakes, grappled with my demons and now I’m back in the city of Vancouver, getting a second chance at a better life.

I’ve started by working for my father’s production company as an executive assistant. My first day on the job and I already know I could have a promising career there.
That is until I see Will McAlister for the first time in a decade.

Now recently divorced and as sophisticated as always, Will has gone from being my father’s friend and business partner to something so much more.

We’re both older, for one thing, and he just oozes this worldly confidence and stark sexuality. Combined with his tall, muscular build and sharp suits, strong jaw and bedroom eyes, Will has turned into one hell of a distraction.

A distraction I’m having a hard time staying away from, considering his office is right across from my desk and I work with him in such close proximity.

But it’s just a harmless crush, right?

It’s just an innocent fantasy of screwing him on his desk, right?

It can’t ever be more because he’s my father’s best friend, business partner, and my boss.

Right?

Wrong.


 Resenha/Review 


O.M.G  eu não tenho palavras para dizer o quanto eu amei esse livro . Before I ever met  you é o novo livro único de Karina Halle e é tudo que eu poderia esperar de um romance .  Sabe quando você gosta de absolutamente TUDO de um livro ? Foi o caso aqui . Não tem nada que eu não gostei nessa incrível leitura .

Karina Halle entrega a seus leitores uma incrível história , com personagens fantásticos ,  uma leitura fluida , leve  e intrigante , e um romance sem muita angústia que vai derreter nossos corações .

Will é o perfeito herói . Ele é quente como o inferno, macho alfa , protetor , romântico , sem rodeios , e que mesmo tendo seus motivos para desconfiar no amor nunca deixou que sua desilusão o impedisse de se apaixonar novamente . E quando ele faz , ele faz perfeitamente . Ele é o namorado perfeito . 

Jackie é  incrível também , apesar que lá para o final ela me irritou um pouco , mas eu entendi  seus medos . Ela é uma mãe solteira, que sempre coloca o seu filho em primeiro lugar e adorei isso nela .  Ela é uma incrível mãe e também mostrou ser divertida , independente e tentando seguir em frente. E aqui ainda temos Tyler um menino adorável que trouxe uma inocência e leveza para a história .

Adorei Will e Jackie juntos . A química entre eles dois era palpável a cada página , mas a autora também soube criar uma conexão maior entre esses dois personagens  que foi gostosa de ler e me deixou entretida na história até o final .

Dream girl,” he whispers. “Tell me I have your heart. I won’t let it go, not for any moment, not for any reason. Tell me I have your heart and I’ll keep it next to my own.” 


Before I ever met You é uma história intensa , quente e romântica que prendeu minha atenção desde o prólogo , é uma perfeita história para que, gosta de uma história romântica sem muitos momentos de angustia . Uma história que me deixou com um sorriso no rosto durante a leitura .
***

O.m. G I don't have words to say how much I loved this book. Before I ever meet you is the new single of Karina Halle and is everything I would expect from a story.You know when you like absolutely everything from a book? This was the case here. There's nothing that I didn't like in this amazing reading.

Karina Halle delivers a amazing story, with great characters, a fluid, light and intriguing reading, and a romance without much anguish that will melt our hearts.

Will is the perfect hero. He is hot as hell, Alpha , protector, romantic, outright, and that even though their reasons to distrust in love never let your disappointment stop him from falling in love again.And when he does, he does perfectly. He is the perfect boyfriend.

Jackie is incredible too, although in the end she annoyed me a little, but I understand your fears. She is a single mother who always puts your child in the first place and I loved that about her.She is an amazing mother and also turned out to be fun, and trying to move on. And here we still have Tyler lovely boy who brought an innocence and lightness to the story.

I love Will and Jackie together. The chemistry between them was palpable to each page, but the author also knew how to create a connection between these two characters that was hot to read and left me entertained in history until the end.

Dream girl,” he whispers. “Tell me I have your heart. I won’t let it go, not for any moment, not for any reason. Tell me I have your heart and I’ll keep it next to my own.” 


Before I ever meet You is an intense, warm and romantic story that held my attention since the prologue.Is a perfect story for you, like a romantic story without many moments of anguish.A story that left me with a smile on my face while reading.Love , love this one.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.