Resenha/Review: The Foxe & The Hound – R.S Grey

14:44
Título - The Foxe & The Hound
Autora- R.S.Grey
Não lançado no Brasil.

Classificação: 4/5 estrelas

When your life is a hot mess at twenty, it’s cute. At twenty-seven…well, not so much.

It’s just that my lofty dreams—making it as a real estate agent, paying rent on time, showering daily—have stayed just that: dreams. Oh, and love? I’ve decided love might be a little ambitious for me at the moment. Instead, I’ve settled for the two guys who will never leave me: Ben & Jerry.

That is, until Dr. Adam Foxe takes up residence as the town’s new vet.

With his strong jaw, easy confidence, and form-fitting scrubs, it’s not long before every housewife in Hamilton is dragging neglected tomcats in for weekly checkups.

Like everyone else, I’m intrigued. Even after I spoil my chance at a good first impression, he still offers me a proposition I can’t refuse: play his girlfriend at a family function and he’ll hire me as his real estate agent. Welcome to love in the 21st century.

It’s too bad I underestimated Adam’s irresistible charm and the undeniable attraction that burns between us. The day he pins me to the wall and silences me with a kiss, the line between reality and ruse begins to blur. Every teasing touch brings me to my knees. Every kiss promises more.

It looks like my hot mess of a life is about to get a little hotter.


Resenha/Review

 The Foxe &a the  Hound é o meu primeiro livro dessa autora , mas  não será a última. Eu realmente gostei muito dessa história , ela é adorável , refrescante , divertida , romântica e doce.Madeleine e Adam são ótimos personagens e gostei separadamente e como casal . Se você gosta de uma boa comédia romântica , com uma mocinha , esperta , atrevida , independente e divertida e um mocinho que faz você suspirar , tudo isso em meio a uma divertida história , você não pode deixar esse livro passar .

***


The Foxe & the Hound is my first book of this author, but it won't be the last. I really enjoyed that story, she's lovely, refreshing, fun, romantic and sweet.Madeleine and Adam are great characters and I enjoyed them separately and as a couple. If you like a good romantic comedy, with a young lady, smart, sassy, independent and fun and a good guy that makes you sigh, all this in the midst of an entertaining story, you can't let Fail to read this book.


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.