Resenha/Review: Unraveled by Bethany-Kris

Título - Unraveled ( Guzzi Duet #1)
Autora- Bethany-Kris p
Não lançado no Brasil.
Recebemos o ARC do livro.


Classificação: 5/5 estrelas

Cara Rossi’s life has been a mess ever since her identical twin was killed. She blames the mafia, its ways, and the people within the caustic culture for a painful reality that turned her world on its side. In an attempt to momentarily pause her misery, a night out puts her on a path with a man she shouldn’t get involved with simply because of his last name—Gian Guzzi. 
He’s the kind of man that makes it hard to say no. 
Gian Guzzi’s problems are piling up fast. A murdered grandfather, an unpredictable mafia, and a new boss that threatens both his family’s legacy and his life. As a Cosa Nostra underboss, Gian has a duty. First to la famiglia, and only then to himself. In the midst of the violent uncertainty that has become unrelenting in his days, Cara Rossi should only be a distraction for him to enjoy. 
She’s a happiness that he was never allowed to choose before. 
His lies. 
This life. 
Their love. 
It all unravels eventually.


Resenha/Review

  Wow .... a cada livro as histórias de Bethany-kris ficam melhor .  Esse livro  foi fantástico. 

 Acho que não é segredo , que tenho uma queda por livros de mafiosos e  adoro os livros dessa autora , sempre leio um livro e no final penso : esse é meu favorito , mas aí sempre vem o próximo e o ciclo se repete rs . Então por agora posso dizer a história de Cara e Gian é a minha favorita dela até agora ao menos .

Eu espero pelo livro de Cara a algum tempo já , e criar expectativas em um livro não é algo que dá certo comigo , pq sempre me decepciono No final , mas aqui posso dizer que fiquei feliz porque a história dela não me desapontou nem um pouco . 

Cara é uma personagem que eu adorei  sua personagem e  logo nas primeiras paginas foi impossível eu não me apaixonar por ela . E Gian não ficou atras , ele parecia ser o cara perfeito , até que no final ele não era . Aqui a autora fez o processo inverso , se na maioria dos livros eu começo com receio do personagem e ele vai me conquistando aos poucos , com Gian ele me ganhou de primeira , mas no final queria atirar nele , porque ele fez isso ?! 

 Unraveled é um livro ótimo , daqueles que vai acelerar seu coração,  adivinhando , cheio de ação e reviravoltas que você não viu vindo , não deixando de lado o romance , drama e suspense de todo bom livro . E com um final que vai querer você desejar que o próximo livro se materialize na sua frente agora mesmo , porque eu preciso saber o que vai acontecer ....

***

Wow .... every book the stories of Bethany-kris are better. This book was fantastic.


I think it's no secret that I have a thing for books of mobsters and love the books of this author, I always read a book and at the end I think: this is my favorite, but there always comes the next and the cycle repeats. So for now I can tell the story of Cara and Gian is my favorite of her until the Moment.

I hope the book of Cara for some time already, and create expectations in a book is not something that works with me, because I've always been disappointed at the end, but here I can say that I was happy because her story doesn't disappoint me at all.

Cara is a character I love your character, and in the early pages was impossible for me not to fall in love with her. And Gian didn't stay behind, he seemed like the perfect guy, until in the end he wasn't.Here the author made the opposite case, if in most books I start with fear of the character and he's gaining gradually, with Gian he won, but at the end I wanted to shoot him, why did he do it?!

Unraveled is a great book that will speed up your heart, guessing, full of action and twists and turns that you didn't see coming, not leaving aside the novel, drama and suspense at all good book.
And with an ending that will want to you want the next book on your front right now materialize, because I need to know what's going to happen.

Betrayal, Corruption, Death, and Despair. 


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.