Resenha/Review: Legend ( Arizona Vegeance #3)– Sawyer Bennet

Título - Legend ( Arizona Vegeance #3)
Autora- Sawyer Bennet
Não lançado no Brasil.
Recebemos o ARC do livro.
Classificação: 4.5/5 estrelas


Everything is clicking for the Vengeance. We may be new, but we’re well on our way to winning the championship, and I’m having the time of my life headlining the sports media as the hottest goalie—hell, player—ever. I for one am going to live up to my name . . . because I am Legend Bay.Dragging my ass home from the gym, I’m blinded by some gaudy, glowing holiday lights. As usual, my hot-as-hell neighbor Pepper Nantais has gone way over the top. But just as I’m about to tell her off, something else catches my eye . . . Seems like Santa left me a present, and not one I was expecting.As life takes an unexpected turn, I realize that there’s much more to Pepper than meets the eye. Sure, she’s gorgeous. And exasperating. And her taste in decorating may be a bit . . . unique.But beneath her carefree demeanor is a fierce determination and a heart of gold. And before I know it I’ve fallen for her. Hard . . .Pepper is exactly the woman I never knew I needed.



Resenha/Review 

 Legend é o terceiro livro da série Arizona Vegeance da autora Sawyer Bennett, e aqui tenho que confessar que enquanto os dois primeiros livros foram ok pra mim , esse livro veio para ocupar o posto de me preferido até agora . Ele é ótimo e eu adorei cada página .

Aqui temos a história de Legend, um cara solteiro que não pretende mudar seu estilo de vida em breve e que vive às turras com sua vizinha Pepper. Mas tudo isso muda em uma noite quando Legend encontra um bebê na porta  de sua casa com um bilhete dizendo que ele é o pai, aí da noite para o dia ele não só tem que se acostumar com a ideia que é um pai , mas vê em Pepper um grande apoio nesse momento .  E assim podemos ver o relacionamento entre ele e Pepper se transformar em algo a mais e ao mesmo tempo vemos ele lidando com a recente  descoberta .

Essa história não tem muita surpresas , é fácil adivinhar o que ia acontecer mas com uma escrita cativante e uma história fofa foi impossível eu não me apaixonar por esses personagens . Eu adorei Legend e a forma matura como ele lidou com o fato de agora ser um pai e também com o relacionamento com Pepper . Pepper também não fica atrás e foi ótimo ver ela ajudando ele e aos poucos ver os sentimentos dela crescerem e ver como eles navegavam e buscavam se comunicar . Outro ponto positivo foi ver velhos conhecidos e ser introduzidos  e aguçar a curiosidade ao que eu imagino sejam os próximos protagonistas dessa série .

Legend é uma história incrivelmente doce , romântica , com pitadas de suspense que fez ser uma leitura extremamente agradável e cativante . 
***
Legend is the third book in the Arizona Vegeance series by author Sawyer Bennett, and here I have to confess that while the first two books were ok for me, this book came to occupy the post of me preferred until now. He's great and I loved every page.

Here we have the story of Legend, a single guy who does not want to change his lifestyle soon and who is struggling with his neighbor Pepper.But all that changes one night when Legend finds a baby at the door of his house with a note saying that he is the father, there overnight he not only has to get used to the idea that he is a father, but he sees in Pepper a great support at that time.And so you can see the relationship between him and Pepper turn into something more and at the same time we see him dealing with the recent discovery.

This story does not have many surprises, it is easy to guess what was going to happen but with captivating writing and a cute story it was impossible for me not to fall in love with these characters.I loved Legend and the mature form as he dealt with the fact of being a father now and also with the relationship with Pepper. Pepper is also not behind and it was great to see her helping him and gradually see her feelings grow and see how they navigated and sought to communicate.

Another positive point was to see old acquaintances and be introduced and to whet the curiosity to what I imagine to be the next protagonists of this series.

Legend is an incredibly sweet, romantic story with blasts of suspense that made it an extremely enjoyable and captivating read.

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.