Resenha: Out of Love: Jewel E. Ann

Título -Out of Love
Autora- Jewel E. Ann
Não lançado no Brasil.
Recebemos o ARC do livro.
Classificação:4.3/5⭐️

Conspiracies. Corruption. Serial killers.You name it—I'm fascinated by it. My mom always blamed my overly curious and highly suspicious mind on my dad.My incredibly overbearing dad.Mr. No One Is Good Enough For My Daughter has been terrifying my dates since I turned fifteen.College is my chance to be free from his control and date any guy I want.I'm absolutely certain he would hate Slade Wylder—almost as certain as I am that I do too.Since when have I shied away from trouble?Slade fascinates me. He lives in a house I'm certain is haunted. His dog is trained as well as any guard I've ever seen. Rumor on campus is that he deals drugs. It would explain a lot.But it doesn't explain why he saves me from my darkest moment.It doesn't explain why I can't stop thinking about him.And the explanation I finally discover is far more dangerous than any rumor.


Resenha 

Que livro foi esse ?! Sabe aquele livro que você termina e precisa de alguns minutos para saber o que você achou , foi isso que esse livro fez para mim, fazia muito tempo que eu não lia um livro que as reviravoltas realmente me pegavam de surpresa. A autora fez um ótimo trabalho com esse livro.

Tenho que dizer que esse livro é spin off de outra série da autora, e apesar de não ter lido ela não interferiu em nada na minha experiência aqui, aliás só me deixou com vontade de ler a outra série. Dito isso tenho que dizer que o livro começou meio lento pra mim, mas uma vez que ela me prendeu eu me vi cativada e intrigada para ver o que iria acontecer a seguir.

Livy é uma personagem que no começo eu achei bem chata e até stalker , algumas situações achei meio forçada, mas ao longo da história a personagem dela cresceu bastante e me vi gostando bastante dela. Ela é determinada, engraçada corajosa e apaixonada. Slade me ganhou desde sua primeira aparição, ele é um personagem que me intrigou bastante e foi me encantando ao longo do livro. Eu gostei bastante do relacionamento entre eles .

O livro é marcada além do romance por suspense, ação, e várias reviravoltas que eu realmente não vi chegando. A história desses dois é uma jornada angustiante, louca, apaixonante e intrigante , que com certeza vale a pena ler.
➖➖➖
What book was that ?! You know that book you finish and you need a few minutes to know what you think, that's what this book did for me, it was a long time since I read a book that the twists and turns really took me by surprise. The author did a great job with this book.

I have to say that this book is a spin off of another series by the author, and although I didn't read it, it didn't interfere with anything in my experience here, in fact it just made me want to read the other series. Having said that, I have to say that the book started out a little slow for me, but once she arrested me I found myself captivated and intrigued to see what would happen next.

Livy is a character that at the beginning I found quite boring and even a stalker, some situations I found a little forced, but throughout history her character grew a lot and I found myself liking her a lot. She is determined, funny, courageous and passionate. Slade has won me since his first appearance, he is a character that intrigued me a lot and was enchanting me throughout the book. I really enjoyed the relationship between them.

The book is marked beyond the novel by suspense, action, and several twists and turns that I didn't really see coming. The story of these two is a harrowing, crazy, passionate and intriguing journey, which is certainly worth reading.

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.