The Play Review

01:39

4.5 Lachlan Stars .

I loved this book of Karina Halle. Actually after I finished I was wondering why it took me so long to get him to read. That's all I expect from a good story. The play didn't disappoint.

Lachlan and Kayla are fascinating characters that every page I have more.They are different, while she is full of life, without a mouth on you, and speak all that's in your head. Lachlan It's quiet, full of demons and really is a broken man.These two are real characters, are not perfect, have their errors, imperfect and that's what made me hold on both they.

Together these two couldn't be more perfect and see their journey beginning with a lure and see they slowly falling in love was beautiful.But sometimes you just love someone .It's not enough Sometimes no matter how much we want to help that person, only she can do that is to rise again.Their journey is beautiful, full of ups and down, but in the end it's worth it
.

The play is an emotional book that talks about love, family and take risks.
 
Delete

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.