Resenha/Review: Beast by A.Zavarelli

Título - Beast 
Autora- A. Zavarelli 
Não lançado no Brasil.
Recebemos o ARC do livro.
Classificação: 4/5 estrelas

Once upon a time, I believed in fairytales.
But then he took me.
And he taught me that life isn’t a fairytale.
He is scarred. Broken.
A dark and wild thing.
His beauty is violent and his words are cruel.
His heart is a shadowed landscape where nothing can grow.
He tells me he could never care for me, and he proves it every day.
He’s destroyed my life.
Tortured me.
And worse…
He’s trained me to beg for his affection.
This prison is a place where sunlight doesn’t reach.
He taught me that hate is born in darkness.
And then he taught me that sometimes love is too.
 


Resenha/Review 

Beast é o novo livro da autora A.Zavarelli , e embora eu já acompanhei e adore seus livros relacionados ao mundo da Máfia , assim que li a sinopse desse livro eu estava ansiosa para colocar as minhas mãos nesse livro e ver o que a autora reservou aos seus leitores com essa história estilo bela e a fera só que no mundo dark . E agora que terminei só posso dizer que a autora não desapontou . Essa história é tudo é um pouco mais do que eu estava esperando e o livro mais dark dela sem sombra de dúvida.

Nessa história não tem flores e corações , quem for embarcar nessa história esteja preparado para embarcar em uma jornada , dark , sangrenta , torturosa que vai  fazer você prender a respiração em alguns momentos . É um livro que provocou me mim diversas reações : apreensão , coração acelerado , dúvidas , curiosidade , mas também esperança .

Eu não gosto muito de fazer um resumo do livro em minhas resenhas e não vou fazer isso aqui . Só posso dizer que se você assim como eu gosta de livros dark , tem que ler esse . A. Zavarelli cria um mundo dark cheio de conflitos , reviravoltas, contados de um jeito peculiar que faz você se encantar pela história e querer desvendar o que vai acontecer a seguir .

Duas reviravoltas/acontecimentos nesse livro eu não vi chegando e adoro quando eu crio mil teorias na minha cabeça e quando chega a hora da revelação eu vejo que estou errada . Adoro ser surpreendida e nesse livro eu fui.

Isabela e Javi aqui são personagens conflituosos, que eu demorei a entender suas ações e seis conflitos . Como o livro é contado em duplo ponto de vista conseguimos ver o que está acontecendo na cabeça de ambos .O romance deles não foi nenhum conto de fadas , foi algo realístico dentro da situação que deles se encontravam . Eu consegui entender e sentir suas dúvidas , conflitos e batalhas internas . Acho que o único motivo que esse livro não foi 5 estrelas pra mim foi porque um dia Javi estava lutando pelos seus sentimentos por ela e no outro estava assumindo seus sentimentos e reclamando ela como sua . Foi repentino e acho que deveria ter acontecido aos poucos , mas não é nada que tira a beleza do livro.

Para terminar só posso dizer que eu adorei esse livro . Ele é dark , cruel , cheio de mistério e reviravoltas o tipo de livro que eu adoro . Só posso esperar que a autora escreva mais livros assim .

Beautiful things were mean't to be broken 

****

Beast is the new book by author A. Zavarelli, and although I've followed and adore your books related to the world of the mafia, so read the synopsis of this book I was anxious to get my hands on that book and see what the author has reserved for her readers with this story beauty and the beast style only in the dark world. And now I can only say that the author didn't disappoint.This story is everything is a little more than I was expecting and the book more dark without a shadow of a doubt.

This story has no flowers and hearts, who is this history be prepared to embark on a journey, dark, bloody, torturosa that will make you hold your breath at times.It's a book that caused me several reactions: seizure, heart racing, doubt, curiosity, but also hope.

I don't really like to do a summary of the book in my book reviews and I won't do it here. I can only say that if you just like I like dark books, you have to read this.A. Zavarelli creates a dark world full of conflicts, twists, counted a peculiar way that makes you be charmed by the story and want to unravelling what happens next.

Two twists/events in this book I didn't see coming and I love when I create Grand theories in my head and when the time comes the revelation I see I'm wrong. I love being surprised and in this book I was.

Isabela and Javi here are conflicting characters, that it took me to understand his actions and six conflicts. As the book is told in a double point of view we can see what's going on in the head of both.The romance of them was no fairy tale, was something realistic within the situation they were in. I understand and feel your doubts, conflicts and internal battles.I think the only reason that this book was not 5 stars for me was because one day Javi was fighting for his feelings for her and the other was taking their feelings and complaining her as your.It was sudden and I think should have happened gradually, but it's nothing that takes away the beauty of the book.

To finish I can only say that I love this book. He is dark, cruel, full of mystery and twists the type of book that I love. I can only hope that the author write more books like this.

Beautiful things were mean't to be broken 


Um comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.