Resenha/Review : Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen

Título - Pipe Dreams  - Série Brooklyn Bruisers #3
Autora- Sarina  Bowen
Não lançado no Brasil.
Classificação: 3.5/5 estrelas

A goalie has to trust his instincts, even when taking a shot to the heart…

Mike Beacon is a champion at defending the net, but off the ice, he’s not so lucky. A widower and a single father, he’s never forgotten Lauren Williams, the ex who gave him the best year of his life. When Lauren reappears in the Bruisers office during the playoffs, Beacon sees his chance to make things right.

Lauren hates that she’s forced to travel with the team she used to work for and the man who broke her heart. There’s still undeniable sexual tension running between her and Mike, but she won’t go down that road again. She’s focused on her plans for the future—she doesn’t need a man to make her dreams of motherhood come true.

Lauren plays her best defensive game, but she’s no match for the dark-eyed goalie. When the field of play moves to Florida, things heat up on the beach.

One of Mike’s biggest fans doesn’t approve—his teenage daughter. But a true competitor knows not to waste the perfect shot at love
.
 

Resenha/Review

Pipe dreams é o primeiro livro  que leio de Sarina Bowen , e  em geral eu gostei dele e foi uma leitura que capturou minha atenção .

No geral ao terminar um livro eu sei o que achei dele , posso afirmar , que ou o livro não é para mim ou que gostei dele , mas isto não aconteceu aqui. Eu terminei o livro não sabendo o que achar. Não me entendam mal , como disse no geral eu gostei do livro , mas teve alguns aspectos que simplesmente não assentaram bem na minha visão. Então fazendo um balanço geral esse livro teve aspectos que me entreteram e eu gostei , mas também teve outros que não gostei e nem entendi .

 Vamos aos pontos que eu gostei : Lauren , eu realmente gostei dela. Foi o ponto alto do livro . Ela é forte , determinada , que teve seu coração partido, e tenta seguir com sua vida . As interações dela com as namoradas dos jogadores também proporcionaram ótimos momentos , e ela com Nate me fazia rir .

Mas se a heroína aqui é ótima, não posso dizer o mesmo do mocinhos . Meus sentimentos controversos do livro tem tudo haver com ele e algumas de suas decisões . Eu gostei do Mike , eu só não vi ele correndo atrás dela como deveria , pra mim foi mas como uma série de oportunidades que apareceram e ele aproveitou . Não me convenceu que ele realmente a queria de volta . E  teve outra situação que me incomodou também, que não vou entrar em detalhes para não dar Spoiler . Mas que me fez parecer o relacionamento deles um caso do acaso quando deveria ser ele se esforçando para tentar reverter seus erros .

Mas apesar de ter sentimentos contraditórios , Pipe dream é se mostrou uma leitura agradável , com personagens cativantes , engraçados e sexy , junte na mistura romance esportivo e eu estou dentro .

This feels right. We feel right. Whether it's two years that passed or twenty-two, if I hold you in my arms it will always feel exactly right."

***


Pipe dreams is the first book I read of Sarina, Bowen, and in general I liked him and was a reading that captured my attention.

In General when you finish a book I know what I thought of him, I can say that or the book isn't for me or that I liked him, but this did not happen here. I finished the book not knowing what to think.Don't get me wrong, as I said in general I liked the book, but had some aspects that simply I don't buy it. So doing a general balance this book had aspects that I entertained and I liked it, but also had others who didn't like and didn't even understand.

Let's get to the points that I liked: Lauren, I really liked her. It was the high point of the book. She is strong, determined, you had your heart broken, and tries to move on with your life.Her interactions with the girlfriends of the players also provided great moments, and she with Nate made me laugh.And the fact that the book had almost zero drama was great too.

But if the heroine here is great, I can't say the same for Mike.. My feelings the controversial book has everything to do with him and some of his decisions.I like Mike, I just didn't see him running behind it as it should, for me it was but as a series of opportunities that came out and he took advantage. I'm not convinced that he really wanted it back.And she has another situation that bothered me too, I'm not going to go into detail to not give Spoiler. But that made me look like their relationship a chance when he should be making an effort to try to reverse his mistakes.

But despite having mixed feelings, Pipe dream proved a pleasant reading, with engaging characters, funny and sexy And sharpened my curiosity for Nate and Becca.

"This feels right. We feel right. Whether it's two years that passed or twenty-two, if I hold you in my arms it will always feel exactly right."


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.