Resenha/Review: The Wright Boss( Wright Brothers #2) by K.A. Linde.

14:07
Título - The Wright Boss (Wright Brothers #2)
Autora- K.A. Linde
Não lançado no Brasil.
Classificação: 4/5 estrelas

I’ve always had one rule:
Don’t mix business and pleasure.

But then Landon Wright comes home to his family’s construction company with a broken back and a beaten heart and ends up as my new sexy boss. As the office gets heated, I’m thinking about throwing the rulebook out the window.

If only there weren’t a million reasons this could never work.

We may have shared a single perfect kiss, but I can’t let our intense connection cloud my judgment. Not with everything I’ve worked for on the line.

Dating your boss is so very, very wrong…even if he feels so Wright.


Resenha/Review 

The Wright Boss é o segundo livro da série Wright Brother's , mas pode ser lido separadamente do primeiro livro, o que foi o meu caso.   Embora já tenha lido um livro da autora K.A linde , fazia muito tempo , então posso dizer que me surpreendi positivamente com esse livro , Me vi  gostando muito da história e dos nossos personagens principais e secundários aqui .

 Esse livro aborda um tema que eu sempre me divirto lendo que é romance proibido entre patrão  e empregada , e como se isso não fosse complicação e dor de cabeça suficiente temos uma ex louca que não quer aceitar que seu casamento chegou ao fim.  Tem drama , romance , momentos divertidos e o nível certo de angústia .

Landon e Heidi são nossos protagonistas aqui. E eu gostei muito de ambos , separadamente e como casal. Acho que o fato deles serem amigos a muitos anos ajudou a comprar o romance e achar que tudo aconteceu naturalmente . Adorei ver eles juntos  , e na verdade esses foram meus momentos preferidos ao longo do livro .

The Wright Boss é o perfeito romance  de escritório : tem romance , angústia , protagonistas fortes , independentes , doces adoráveis , uma história sólida e bem contada que ao final me deixou com gosto de quero mais , não apenas pela história de Austin , mas também para voltar e ler a história de Jensen. 


"Here, we were together. Here, the rest of the world didn’t exist. Here, he wasn’t my boss. We were just two people taking what we could get—to hell with the consequences."

****

The Wright Boss is the second book in the series Wright Brother's, but can be read separately from the first book, which was my case.Although I have read a book by author k. a. linde, it had been a long time, so I can say that I was surprised positively with this book, I found myself really enjoying the story and our major and minor characters here.

This book covers a topic that I always enjoy reading what is forbidden romance between employer and employee, and as if that wasn't enough and headache complication we have a crazy ex who doesn't want to accept that your marriage is over.There's drama, romance, funny moments and the right level of distress.

Landon and Heidi are our protagonists here. And I really enjoyed both, separately and as a couple. I think the fact of them being friends for years helped buy the romance and find that everything happened naturally.I loved watching them together, and in fact these were my favorite moments throughout the book.

The Wright Boss is the perfect Office romance: romance, angst, protagonists strong, independent, adorable candy, a solid story and well told that at the end it gave me like to want more, not just the history of Austin, but also to go back and read the story of Jensen.

Here, we were together. Here, the rest of the world didn’t exist. Here, he wasn’t my boss. We were just two people taking what we could get—to hell with the
 consequences.


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.